Thursday, November 19, 2009

Va a Panama?

So today marks one month before our big day! I was just thinking...in one month I'll be putting on my wedding dress and walking down the aisle toward the rest of my life with the man of my dreams!!! Now that's exciting!
In other news...this morning Lorin called me to wake me up from a tree stand on my parents' farm. He's becoming quite the hunter!?! I woke up in time to finish packing and get to my one class for the day before we leave for Panama. Every 90 days we have to leave Costa Rica for 72 hours and then come back in to renew our visas. So we're going to spend a good 16 plus hours on a bus and hang out in Panama! I still have a hard time believing that this is my life! It's so cool to me that being obedient to the call of God can be so much fun! Pray for safe travels and an easy time getting across the border into Panama. Can't wait to post pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment